These are the most popular questions – don’t mind asking for elaboration
1. Check-in time?
As a rough guide, the check-in time is after 3 pm. Let us know your arrival time in case you schedule and early check in we‘ll do our best to have your room available.
2. Check-out time?
As a rough guide, the check-out time is before 11pm. If you plan a late check out kindly let us know your departure time, we’ll our best to satisfy your needs.
3. Is Reception open 24 hours?
Yes, Reception service is available 24 hours.
4. Which languages are spoken at Reception?
Italian, English, French, German and Spanish.
5. Are all of the rooms in your hotels en-suite?
All of our rooms are en-suite and there is a wash basin in every bedroom. All bathrooms come equipped with a bath (Prestige Room) or a shower.
6. Are disabled rooms available at all of your hotels?
Disabled rooms are available at all of our hotel; please contact the Central Reservation Department directly for further details prior to booking online.
7. Are tea and coffee-making facilities, and shampoo and shower gel, available in every room?
A kettle, cup and saucer, and sachets of tea, coffee, milk and sugar are available in every one of our rooms. Shampoo and shower gel are provided in rooms.
8. Are hairdryers, universal adaptors and fridges available at all of your hotels?
Some rooms come equipped with a hairdryer. Alternatively they can be borrowed from the Housekeeping Department at any one of our hotels for a small refundable deposit. Universal adaptors are also available on request, for a small refundable deposit.
We are more than happy to answer