camera3 vista laterale
The Comfort rooms, with side sea view, are the perfect place for those who come to discover the beauties of Taormina and Sicily, for those who are forced to move for work needs and for those who, despite the limited time available, are constantly in search of escape.
These are the rooms where you can enjoy all comforts, suitable for any type of stay and able to meet the most diverse needs without giving up the pleasure of the sea view, albeit from the side.
Maximum number of people:
Double bed or twin beds
From sqm. 18 to sqm. 22
Cot allowed: 1
Side sea view
Balcony furnished with table and chairs
Room amenities and services:
- access with electronic badge
- independent air conditioning and heating
- soundproof French doors
- Satellite TV
- work desk with lamp
- welcome mineral water
- double choice of pillow
- electronic safe
- USB socket
- kettle with selection of teas and coffees
- wake up service
- blackout curtains
- 1600W hairdryer
- flip flops
- courtesy set
- cosmetic magnifying mirror
- shower cubicle with chromotherapy
- rain shower head and hand shower
- panic alarm system
- laundry and dry cleaning service
- iron and ironing board
- services for children
The surface of the rooms includes the bathroom
Guests are asked to observe the following rules, in order to allow a pleasant stay for others and for themselves:
- The hotel rooms are available from 15:00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00 on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with the Hotel Management.
- The day of departure will be paid for the stay (if it has not already been paid at the time of booking), the cost of any drinks / extras charged to the room and tourist tax, if not regularized at check-in.
- The methods of payment accepted are: cash, debit cards, credit cards, bank transfer.
- For those wishing to keep the room, on the day of departure, beyond the established time (and no later than 19:30), they can do so only if available and with the authorization of the Management who will charge a supplement, the amount of which varies according to season of tariffs.
- Customers who leave early are required to pay for the room for the remaining days of the reservation pursuant to art. 1385 -1386 of the Italian Civil Code and subsequent amendments.
- Rates are per day regardless of the time of arrival and entry into the room.
- Once you have left the room, the keys must be returned to the Reception.
- The responsibility of the actions carried out by minors inside the Hotel is entirely borne by the parents or those who exercise parental authority, they are required to supervise them making sure that they maintain a correct behavior towards other guests and with the obligation to respect silence.
- Between 11:30pm and 07:00am, customers are asked to observe appropriate behavior to ensure that the rest of the guests is not disturbed (including, high tone or loud voices in the room area, the use of clogs or noisy shoes in the rooms, or slamming doors or other noises). The use of television or radio is allowed with moderate volume.
- Any damage to the structure, objects or furnishings of the Hotel, due to negligence, will be charged and the cost of restoration will be charged to the account of the customer who caused them.
- It is absolutely forbidden to let people who are not registered in the hotel into the rooms. Visits must be authorized by the Management; any guests must necessarily leave an identity document at the Reception which they will collect once they leave the Hotel.
- Visits by outsiders that include an overnight stay in the same room as the guests already in the house, must be previously authorized by the Management; they will be charged the cost of the fee as per the price list.
- All those unauthorized, persons found inside the hotel will be reported to the PS Commissariat
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the rooms and anywhere in the building structure. Smoking is allowed in open spaces or outside on the terrace or balcony.
- It is forbidden, for safety reasons, to use stoves and food warmers in the rooms. For those customers who, for personal needs, have to wash and hang or iron the linen, please contact the staff in charge of tidying the rooms or at the reception.
- It is forbidden by the municipal regulation to hang the laundry in the windows.
- It is forbidden to use inappropriate spaces inside the rooms to store suitcases, clothes or linen..
- It is absolutely forbidden to enter food and drinks from the outside and to consume them in common areas.
- We remind you that our Hotel is for the philosophy of "no waste", in supporting eco-sustainable and responsible tourism we suggest small but impressive gestures: we invite you to put the bath towels that need to be replaced in the sink; to pay attention to the use of water and electricity and close everything once out of the room.
- The cleaning of the rooms and the change of towels takes place every day, the change of bed linen every three days. For those customers who wish to change bed linen every day, upon notification to the Reception, a supplement will be applied.
- Security deposit: The management declines all responsibility and cannot refund anything for goods not kept in the safes of their rooms or not left on deposit in the main hotel safe. If the customer does not consider the safe in the room suitable for the safekeeping of personal valuables, the hotel management offers a deposit and safekeeping service. According to the legislation of the civil code, the management has the obligation to accept in custody, securities, cash and valuables, but can refuse to keep dangerous, bulky or valueless objects.
- In the event of suspension of the supply of electricity or failure to use the water for reasons not attributable to the Hotel, the Management declines all responsibility and is not required to make any refund.
- For first aid-interventions, the Hotel Reception provides a basic medical kit (plasters, hydrogen peroxide, gauze, etc.). For different needs, the guest can ask our staff to contact the emergency services.